REV'IT! SAND PRO SILVER RED GLOVES
Are you looking for a pair tough looking, well ventilated gloves? How about completing your outfit with a pair of Sand Pro gloves, made by Dutch motor gear manufacturer Rev’it? Don’t be fooled by their simple design, these gloves are called “Pro” for a very good reason. They namely hide a ton of features that most riders dream of. The ventilation of these gloves is the first in its class.
Rev’its Sand Pro gloves have got all you need out of a pair of motorcycle gloves. Sand Pro gloves are touring gloves. The unique hexagon shaped thermoplastic TPR inserts are injected directly into the gloves to form the main knuckle protector. These TPR inserts come directly from Rev’it own Research & Development division, they take care of ventilation while adding protection at the same time. These gloves are, amongst other materials, made out of goatskin and stretch mesh. The goatskin leather ensures that you’ll never lose your grip when wearing these gloves, whereas the Stretch mesh on the other hand (no pun intended) ensures Rev’its Sand Pro gloves will fit every rider, while adding breathability into the mix at the same time. Sand Pro gloves are lined with a so-called tri-fleece liner. This liner provides warmth and wicks moisture at the same time, to keep your hands warm and dry while riding. Obviously riding gloves have to offer protection, that is why REV'IT! incorporated foam at the thumb and the palm of the hand, hard shell inserts on the finger knuckles, and a palm slider to offer not only adequate, but great protection against impact.
- Outer Shell The composition of the outer shell is 66% leather, 13% polyamide, 5% polyester and 13% elastane. Pittards WR 100X Hairsheep Diamond, goatskin material and air stretch mesh add comfort to the fit.
- Lining A tri-fleece liner
- ProtectionTemperfoam at the thumb and palm, PU injected finger knuckles, and a PU palm slider offer adequate protection during impact.
- Ergonomics The gloves come with a tour fit. Short cuffs and elastic at wrists ensure a comfortable fit while ventilation panels at the fingers and back are sure to let some air through during humid days.
- Additional features A TPR protector at the heel offers a solid molding on the palm.
- Additional Information
Brand Rev'it Main Color Grey Sub Colors Red Waterproof No Gender No
- Size Chart
Men Size XS S M L XL XXL XYL Women Size XS S M L XL XYL XZL Cm 16,5 17,8 19,1 20,3 21,6 22,9 24,1 25,4 Inch 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 9 9,5 10